Holly Madison want to dance on

samedi 28 mars 2009


After completing a trip to the doctor Thursday for pain in her side, Holly Madison says she’s in pain but luckily it’s nothing serious and holly wants to dance on in "dancing with star"

“We went to the the doctor yesterday,” Madison told E!’s Daily 10, “I just have some inflamed muscles around my ribs. So it hurts, but I’m a lot more confident now i know it’s nothing serious.”

That’s good news since original reports suggested Madison may have cracked one of her ribs while rehearsing her upcoming tango with partner Dmitry Chaplin.

Chaplin adds, “Holly’s not a dancer. Her body’s not used to the kind of pressure, pulling of the rib cage or twisting or doing splits …So her body of course suffers from it.”

And while Madison says she’s banged up, she still plans on performing on Monday’s show.

“I’ve always wanted to do this show,” she says. “It’s super fun. I’m not going to stop!”

source:-people.com